Thursday, January 28, 2010

LALALALALALALALALALALALALALALA!!!

Hey! This is my second blog! It's Thursday! I went to school! I had locs and eggs for breakfeast! My brother ate a squirrel! Messy ate my brother! My pet gorilla ate Messy! Messy's mom ate my pet gorilla! I ate Messy's mom! Then Messy's mom ate me from the inside! And i lived! Otherwise i wouldn't be typing this! In Alaska! Where my toes froze off! And mt boyfriend tried to glue them back on! Then epicly failed. Next, Messy ate him! Cause she thinks hes smelly! On Tuesdays! When I'm in New York! Eating beef stew! :) Sorry that was so random. I just didn't know what to talk about. Leave comments for me to tell me what to give my funny /serious opinion on. Or i will find you and push you off of a rollercoaster and you go SPLATACUS! Now its time 4 me 2 say bye in my awesome way.

Eat cheese in switzerland!!!!! Love,B>
Mister Snuff (or Snuff Dog if you prefer)

No comments:

Post a Comment