I am Mister Snuff. I will not give you my real name because i have many fears, and yes, they include stalkers. :) So, I thought since this is my first entry, i will tell you some things about myself.
1. I like noodles and rice
2. I have no pets :( i no im such a loser
3. Im afraid of spiders, the dark, falling off of roller coasters and going SPLAT!, and stalkers, murders, etc. you get the idea.
4. I AM COOL(yes boyfriend i no your laughing)
5.i am a brunnette. GO BRUNETTES!
6. i am a certain age i am not authourized to let u no by the FBI, CIA, and my MOTHER!!!
7. when i grow up (im gona be famous, im gona be a star, im gona b in movies; just needed to say that) im going to be a famous soccer player as my side job. my real job will be an FBI agent. When i retire from both jobs im then going to be a ninja (not a pirate, ninjas are way cooler. comment if u agree).
8. i am awesome and so is my boyfriend!
9. io have friends, not like some other losers who use blog.com (yes im talking to you messy)
10. 13 is lucky! -13 is not
11. my math teacher is a leoelfadon ( mixture of a leoproladon from charlie the unicorn and an elf. he weres the pointy shoes and everything)
12. i am female. just to let u no. u probly already figured it out since i have a boyfriend. unless you thought otherwise.........
13. i have family.
yay IM THIRD POST LOL!!!!!!!!
16 years ago

I think the dark is quite okay... but good to meet you.
ReplyDeleteThanks- sort of - for the comment on roughpad.